Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, July 11, 2016

CAMPEÕES EUROPEUS!

Portugal won the EuroCup! WOOO!!! I was a Portuguese on Sunday Night when I found that out haha :) We won! There were horns honking, engines blaring, horns blowing, people shouting. Someone even set of fire works haha good times :) Viva Portugal! 1st time they've won :)

This week was actually a blur. Can't really remember much of it actually haha :) But yesterday we had a mission wide meeting. It was cool to get to sing the mission Hymn with the ENTIRE mission there (including Maderia!) Lots of force :)

We had a fantastic event at the church on Saturday. An Arrail! São João Brasilian style. Very good! Lots of investigators and members all there. We had 7 investigators there! :) woo!

On Sunday, Maria do Céu and Bruno got baptized in Porto 1! I started teaching them and marked them for baptism! But then I left, but Bruno asked that I baptize him! :) That was super cool :) He's gonna be an awesome missionary some day.

All in all, it's been a good week. My back's holding up.

Hope y'all are well! Have an awesome week!

Abraço,
Elder Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment