Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, November 7, 2016

The End is getting close

Really weird to think that the end is getting so close. It doesn't really feel like it. I was telling Elder Oliveira how normal this life becomes to you. I'm scared with the prospect of have so much time on my hands haha. I messed with him yesterday, I love to joke around and he likes English, but I'm too witty for him in English haha. He was shaking his head at me and I started singing, "When I'm gone. When I'm gone! You're gonna miss me when I'm gone! You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere, o you're sure gonna miss me when I'm gone." haha :) He likes me, so it's funny to remind him sometimes. 

We've been working super hard this week. We've had some cool experiences! We met Carlos Sampaio, to whom we taught the plan of salvation, came back the next day taught the restoration and invited him to be baptised on the 19th. He came to church and then stayed for the baptism of the sisters, Maria de Fátima. Great baptism, well prepared, very spiritual. He loved it!
The Jesus Family came to church! All three of them! Patrícia is on a two week leave from work so she came this week and will go next week. Brother Silva invited them to his house with us tonight for a family home evening!

Elder Oliveira and I are getting along really well. He's helping me get a better Portuguese accent. Even though he said, "it'll be lost time since you're just gonna lose it in the states with your brother and everybody else who speaks Brazilian." haha ;) Sou Tripeiro! Que fala com sotaque de Lisboeta.

Anyway, there's my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment