Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, November 28, 2016

Two Years have brought us to this point

Well, two years have brought us to this point. I can still remember those first weeks in the MTC, now here I am writing my last email.
So, this week has been a challenge but a blessing :) I'm so glad I served my mission. Good, Bad and Ugly, I'd go back a serve it all over again. What an amazing experience, what a privilege. My patriarchal blessing was fulfilled in part when I was blessed with a greater understanding of the Atonement in my life. I have grown a strong love and understanding of the gospel. I have learned the importance of consistency in all things, but especially in the gospel. I've come to trust my Heavenly Father and believe Him, in that I believe in His promises. Enough to do hard things. I've learned the principle of endurance. And I've given myself a jumpstart to discipleship.

I love the Savior. I love being a missionary.

Pray for me and for the good people of Portugal. I love them so very much.

I'll see you soon.


Elder Buchanan and Elder Zanni


Elder Buchanan and Elder Humphrey


Elder Oliveira (Grandson), Elder Da Silva (Step Grandpa), 
Me (Dad), Elder Garcia (Grandson) 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment