Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lots of Plot

Hi everyone! :)

What to talk about this week? Lots of plot, not enough details.
Classes are the usual, trying to stay sane whilst our teachers pile ANOTHER few rules about Portuguese on top of us, whilst we drown. And then there's the irregular ones that don't follow the rules :) So all in all...eh.

Last week we got to hear from Elder Russell M. Nelson again(since he's the head of the Missionary council, he likes it here :) ) He asked us if we were prepared because not too long ago he gave his talk about, "Ask the missionaries. They can help you!" haha so that was a cool talk. You can tell he loves missionary work.

I have made a friend whom Elder Scott introduced me to, and he left today. His name's Elder Wilson and he's pretty awesome :) He's Canadian. Thought that was important.

So yeah...same old, same old. I'm sorry that's not a huge update, I'll try to maybe write a mass letter my mom can put out. I'll try to think of more stuff to say! :)

Just know that I'm well, its hard, but I love it. I love learning ways I can help others Come unto Christ. and I "love" learning Portuguese :) I'm where I'm supposed to be.

I miss you all and hope you're doing well. Have a fantastic week! Hope to hear from some of you, and will try to write as well.

tchiao!
Elder Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment