Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, March 16, 2015

He is Brazilian

A short email for Lucas this week:

I'm doing well. I'm in Tomar with my Zone leaders today for transfers. So I might not be on here as long. 

So, my new companion is an Elder Da Silva (now we have two of those in Abrantes :) ) They closed the other area and made it one again. So I am in just a two Elder house again. It was sad to say goodbye to Elder Cluff. He's an awesome guy and a good friend. But it's ok :) Elder Da Silva will be a good companion, from what Elder Domingos said. And I'm sure to get a lot better this transfer at speaking and understanding Portuguese.  Why?! Because Elder Da Silva is Brazilian! :)  I'm doing lots better already. Everybody always says I speak well for 6 weeks in Portugal. Plus, Brazilians are a bit easier to understand. Jake will be happy I'm serving with a Brazilian.

That was nice of Erik to wish me a happy birthday :) I got done emailing the other week and I thought SHOOT! It was Erik's birthday! haha :) 

I love you lots! Have a good week!

Love,
Elder Buchanan

P.S. No pictures this week because Elder Cluff took his cord with him and mines in the box down in Lisbon haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment