Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, August 3, 2015

Trainee!

Hellooooooo!

So transfers happened! My Comp, Elder Gilbert went off to serve as the companion to one of the Assistants to the President (of the mission) in Porto. And I receive a bouncing, brand new missionary fresh out of the Missionary Training Center! Elder Garcia. Pretty crazy!!

On Wednesday I went with Elder Girlbert to Proto, when we parted ways, I went to the Mission office to spend the day with the office Elders. I was running around all day helping them take care of mission stuffs, mailing visa applications and taking missionaries to the bus station, medical appointments, etc. Lots of work they do, but I like them. They're awesome.

Then on Thursday I got my new companion! He's from Utah (of course) and became a member of the church only 5 years ago. He actually brought his whole family into the church.

I've got a fantastic week ahead of me, helping this guy on his feet. He's already getting two firm hands on the language (his Spanish helps) and he's excited to learn. It's gonna be a fun 12 weeks!

Have a good week! Take very good care!

Abraço,
Elder Buchanan 

No comments:

Post a Comment