Portugal Lisbon Mission

Portugal Lisbon Mission

Monday, August 1, 2016

Hey Ho!

Hey ho!
Great song by the way.

This week was yet another mix up. But Elder Bortolo was back to work by Friday and Elder Zanni gets his stitches out on Tuesday! So fun stuff there :) But I was out and then in and then out and then in the house again haha.

I can't beleive another 6 weeks has flown by. What a crazy transfer. Well, tomorrow transfers will be announced and we'll find out if anything changes or if we'll just stay here haha.

Not too much more to comente on. However, I would like to let everyone within reach on this email to know that I know that Jesus Christ live. He is our Savior. It was He whom in those 3 hours in Gethsemene and 3 long hours on the Cross at Calvary suffered for each one of us, so that the scriptures might be fulfilled that He would take upon Himself our infirmities and afflictions and the punishment for our sin if we choose to take part. I know that he promises rest to all those who desire it if they but follow Him and do the things that he taught us to do. I know He is the Living Head of His Living Church. I know that He and Heavenly Father want all of us to experience happiness and we will if we but follow Him.
These last few weeks have been rough on me physically and spirtitually. But I know that nothing could have helped me more than seeking my Savior's guidance and support. I have felt a force that is impossible to describe, that can't just naturally come that can't be psychologically caused. I truly have felt Christ's influence in my life.

I want to invite all of you, as I do several times a day to strangers here in Portugal, to pray and ask God if what I said is true. I know he will respond if you pray with desire to act on what you learn.

I miss you all! I hope your week goes great!
Lots of Love!

Abraço,
Elder Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment